Discover this season some really helpful hygiene tips from this blog. So, the rain is on the cards, right?
Do you find perfectly clean air, water and surroundings in this rainy windy season? Of course not, the streets will be draining with muddy water telling you to take care even while walking in the streets. You carry an umbrella wherever you go and try to keep yourself warm and neat whenever possible. You should also keep your body warm. You should remain immune to external microbes. That’s the key advice for the rainy season.
Do you know?
The weather changes and damp atmosphere becomes the breeding ground for many of the microbes and you get affected with infections if you are not taking adequate precautions.
Hygiene tips for this season
- Rainy season tips for you will be focused to harness your innate immunity and vitality.
- Increase vitamin C rich food intake which can help you fight against infections and have antioxidant action in your body,
- Clean water should be used for all purposes, drinking and bathing also. Use essential oils in your bath water to get extra protection of herbs and a long-lasting freshness.
- Get rid of stagnant water in your surroundings.
- Have adequate sleep, rest and exercise daily, set your priorities and work accordingly.
- Avoid rush and anxiety pr stressful situations.
- Avoid street food, junk food, unhealthy hot or cold spicy fried food and drinks which cause heavy indigestion and problems like gas, etc.
- Even if you are buying food items to consume at home, avoid uncovered items and peeled off fruits like banana.
- You know in this season, mosquito borne diseases like dengue, chicken guniya are common, getting yourself protected also does matter a lot.
- Use mosquito nets and Ayurvedic lemon grass oil to prevent mosquito menace around your surroundings. You can also install mosquito proof grills in your home.
- Boiled and steamed food with warm spices like pepper, ginger, turmeric can be had in your diet.
- Drink immunity boosting drinks like Chukk kaapi and have such supplements like Chyawanaprasha .
- Keep your feet dry and avoid wearing wet shoes and clothes.
- You can use sunlight to sterilize these when sunshine is there.
- You can use your clothes ironed always. Wear soft cotton clothes which are breathable and easily washable. Synthetic clothes again make you trap more body heat and can cause skin rashes in the meanwhile.
- Regarding cleaning your bouse, use Ayurvedic Aloe lime multipurpose spray and natural cleaning substances. Always keep yourself protected by using face masks and hand sanitizers like Neem papaya hand sanitizer .
Bipha Essentials and the world of Hygiene
Your health has always been our first priority at Bipha. As the world is fighting an unprecedented war against infectious diseases, Bipha goes that extra mile at this time of need and brings to you the latest addition in the array of our products. Bipha essentials has a range of sanitizers like Aloe lime hand sanitizer, Neem papaya hand sanitizer, Ajwoin Tulsi hand sanitizer with the goodness of Ayurvdic herbs and are suitable for caring and protecting you effortlessly.
- Bipha hand sanitizers contain 70% alcohol content and give you instant germ protection.
- Kills 99.9% bacteria and virus.
- Comes in a convenient easy to carry pack that helps protect you.
- Apply a few drops of Hand Sanitizer on your palm. Spread and rub over the back of your hands thoroughly and fingertips until completely dry.
Wash your hands after you cough, sneeze, touch your face, use the restroom, or are about to leave one place for another. You should wash your hands when you leave and return from the grocery store, for instance. Sanitizing is effective when you do not have access to soap and water and you need an instant protection from germs ith ease and at your own convenience. This option is also handier; you can carry a hand sanitizer wherever you go.
More about Bipha Sanitizers – Neem papaya Hand Sanitizer
This is a wonderful option to explain how Ayurvedic hand sanitizers of Bpha essentials do work well. A dynamic combination of 2 natural ingredients forms a sanitizer that protects your skin from harmful bacteria. The healing capabilities of neem and papaya join to form an efficient hand sanitizer which keeps you protected.Neem Papaya Hand Sanitizer ensures 99.9% Germ free hands which gives complete on-the-go protection. It is a safe and effective formula of 70 % alcohol enriched with natural extracts from the leaves of Neem(Azadirachta indica) & Papaya (Carica papaya) leaves your hands refreshed and protected. The natural extracts of neem and papaya make sure that it acts gently on your hands and keeps it fresh and safe naturally.
- Bipha Neem & Papaya Hand Sanitizer has 70% alcohol content and gives you instant germ protection
- Comes in a convenient easy to carry form.
First Clean, Then Disinfect
Regarding cleaning your premises and home this season, follow these steps wisely.
- First, clean the surfaces, removing any contaminants, dust, or debris. You can do this by wiping them with Aloe lime multipurpose sanitizer spray and a hand towel.
- Then apply a surface-appropriate organic disinfectant. The quickest and easiest way to do this is with disinfecting wipes or disinfectant spray.
- That’s it. Just adding these to your daily routine can help lower the risk of infection for you and anyone else in your household.
Lemons are antibacterial and antiseptic and act as a natural bleach. Citrus contains a natural solvent that cuts through grease and dirt, and the citrus smell is refreshing and invigorating leaving your house smelling fresh and very clean. When this is combined with nourishing healing Aloe, the effect becomes manifold. You should also adopt Ayurvedic hand washes like Turmeric moringa hand wash before and after food. Inculcate in your children also the seeds of Ayurvedic hygienic care for ensuring a healthy future ahead for them also. Your future when supported by Ayurvedic hygiene essentials can be more interesting and fruitful. Bipha essentials cares for you, feel gratitude to the nature for that.